Our Value for Money statement sets out our successes in achieving Value for Money, areas we need to improve in and how we will deliver these improvements.
Our achievements over the last year include:
- Made progress on our 3 year target to reduce the cost of managing our homes by £100 per unit and to reduce the maintenance costs by £100 per unit.
- On 5 October 2015, through our newly set up Cost Sharing Vehicle – Mosscare Shared Services, we began to deliver repairs services to St Vincent’s Housing Association.
- Extended our use of the HACT model for measuring social value in Mosscare.
- Completed the Nudge pilot project on rent arrears and reported on its successes.
- Undertaken a governance review which has been impacted by our discussions with St Vincent’s Housing Association (SVHA) over a potential merger from April 2017.
- Made good progress in developing our work on return on assets.
Our priorities for the next year include:
- To complete the merger with St Vincent's Housing Association
- To further extend our use of Nudge Principles
- To explore the provision of a maintenance service to a local RP
- To continue with our 3 year target to reduce management and repair costs by £100 per unit
We welcome any Value for Money suggestions and ask you to email Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.